- Pelican cases are kept watertight through the use of a tongue and groove fit and a polymer o-ring.
- Pelican cases come standard with an Automatic Pressure Equalization Valve which releases built up air pressure while keeping water out.
- 3-Piece Foam Set.Lid Depth: 1.75 inch (4.4 cm) Bottom depth: 3.50 inch (8.9 cm) Total depth: 5.25 inch (13.3 cm)
- Stainless steel reinforced padlock protectors
- Interior Dimensions (inches): 35.75 x 13.50 x 5.25
- Watertight, Crushproof & Dust Proof
- Open Cell Core With Solid Wall Design
- Easy Open Double Throw Latches
- O-Ring Seal
- Automatic Pressure Equalization Valve
Release Date: 2009-06-02
Warranty: Manufacturers lifetime warranty
Details: Pelican Protector Cases are made with Copolymer Polypropylene, using an open cell core and solid wall construction, which is stronger and lighter that the completion. You can tell its a Pelican case by the distinctive "twin-ribbed" top surface. Stainless steel pins are used for hinges and handles. The new Double-Throw latches are much easier to open.